newbie intro -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, inchman@prolog.net
Subject: newbie intro -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:34:50 -0500
Welcome!  Don't lurk too much, keep us posted as you restore!
Dan

>>> Eric Petrevich <inchman@prolog.net> 02/26/97 11:31am >>>
Hello all,  I've been lurking for a little while and I thought that I'd come
out and introduce myself.  (then I'll shut up again) 8>)
My name is Eric "Inch" Petrevich and I live in NJ.  I recently aquired a
'52 MG TD.  It's complete, but needs some body/enigne work.  I've done frame
restores. on motorcycles for years.  This will be my first car.  I am
currently waiting for some books I order to arrive so I can start.  I'm really
excited about this project.  Enough from me.  Back to lurk mode.  --  Inch
http://augdev.com/Inch mailto:inchman@prolog.net mailto:0904239@pagenet.net
(email beeper)

I've had 2 wives and 3 kids, just none of my own yet!!!!