Re: Norristown Swap Meet

To: Steve Brown <smbrown@annap.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Norristown Swap Meet
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 20:26:17 -0600 (CST)
Steve,

If your talking about the whole smog set-up: Carbs, intake, linkage,
smog pump and air rail all for $40- our fellow listee, Scott Hower,
walked off with that one. Anybody else feeling sick :P right now, or is
it just me ? You did alright, yourself. It was alot of fun and was my
first experience at vending. I'll do it again at Milford, CT on April
27 (?) It's on the events list.
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch, No I did not get his #.