Local car inspection list. (Was Re: Burned Big Time)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, brits@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Local car inspection list. (Was Re: Burned Big Time)
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 14:44:06 -0500
  Since it seems there are quite a number of people interested in helping
others view potential cars in their respective areas, and since I've already
got a "roadside assistance list"  I think it makes sense for me to take the
opportunity and add a field to the roadside assistance list entries for
people who would be willing to perform this service.
  If this sounds good to everybody, just let me know who you are and I'll
either update your listing or add you to the list.

  Anybody who hasn't heard of the list, or has forgotten the address, it's:

        http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/roadside.html

  Check it out.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit