Columbus and the three ships

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Columbus and the three ships
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 18:16:57 EST
I am grateful for all the avenues of delivery that bring
information and parts to me. I can understand the
frustration with antiquated systems and the pain of
adapting to new ones. I can appreciate the constraints
of the pocketbook and empathize with person who has
been caught in the lurch or worse yet swindled. But in
the words of an old drill instructor, "This ain't no picnic!"

Views that may not seem relevant to one may be "Right on"
from another. And should at least provoke some thought.
Much of what I see and hear is pretty hard to swallow. But
I am still able to spit out the bones or ask for clarification.
The relevance may be just outside our ken. I am not trying
to minimize courtesy or common sense. But limiting the
discussion of MG's to just parts without regard to history,
people and ideas would be like keeping God out of the
Sacred Octagon. Or in the words of rnelson@garden.com,
"If parts were all I drove I'd rather have a truck".

Just plain Phil