Bugeye Parts For Sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bugeye Parts For Sale
From: MOMBARI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 22:46:32 -0500 (EST)
Hi folks, a bit of bad news. A friend, while driving home in his Bugeye last
night was side swiped at 65 mph on the freeway. He was hit by a van on the
right rear quarter as the van decided to change lanes. This caused his car to
spin out of control across 4 lanes of freeway, rush hour traffic at 65 mph
and strike the concrete divider with the backend. My friend is ok, a little
stiff, but the car is totaled. The rear is smashed and the frame is bent. The
doors to the frontend are ok and still runs fine.
So, sad to say, he is selling the bits and pieces that are salvagable. I
think it's a 59 with a 1275 (overhauled), Nissan 5spd conversion kit and
trans and 3:90 diff. I'm sure there are other bits and pieces available upon
requests. He's really shaken over this and proceeded to buy a larger car (not
LBC) Please e-mail your needs to me and I'll pass it on to Ken. Thanx all.
roland.......the world has lost another lbc............young