Re: MGA vintage racing seat

To: eatons@erols.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGA vintage racing seat
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 09:17:10 +0800
> Hi folks, I'm prepping an MGA MKII for vintage racing . . . and I saw a
> picture and description of Don Collins MGB (with) a low back "Corbeau" racing
>seat.
> . . . Does anyone have a source for these seats?
>
> Michael Eaton
> eatons@erols.com

Corbeau is at (801) 255-3737. Another company is Racing Wheel
Services (RWS) at (215) 945-3834. They advertise at least 2 low-back
seats, the Classic and Classic/Viper. I've never done business with
either of these two, just saw their ads in Grassroots Motorsports
Magazine.

Jerry Causey - 1967 MGB GT
Whidbey Island, Washington, embraced by the Puget Sound
(fairly close to Seattle, and the rest of the USA)