Re: TD headlights

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD headlights
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 23:24:01 -0500
Hi Steve:

It's possible that the wiring pattern to the back of the lights is not the
same as the stock setup.  Using a test leads from a battery, determine
which of the three terminals on the back of the lamps is ground and which
operates each of the beams.  Then see if it is the same on the lamps you
took out.  I would bet they are different.  You may have to re-wire the
three prong socket for the lights.

John McEwen