Re: Lots of cars and parts for Sale/right phone #s

To: HARTLEY_MC@Acadmn.Mercer.EDU
Subject: Re: Lots of cars and parts for Sale/right phone #s
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 17:54:14 -0600 (CST)
I'M thinking the best way to reach him is e-mail but his work # is
1-203-752-0558 and his evening # is 1-203-877-3944. E-mail him at
fmrglry@aol.com. The MGAs are 60's one is a project needing much but is
complete and ran ran when last parked $2,500. The other is a driver
which I believe was a twin cam but PO swapped engine to 1600. It's a
driver but wants to be more, $4,200
Good Luck and Safety Fast, David Deutsch