Re: Over 50 events for your British Car in the N.E. USA

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Over 50 events for your British Car in the N.E. USA
From: John Nelson <psychod@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 17:08:53 -0800
David Deutsch wrote:

> That's right, over 50 British Car events from the Carolina's to Canada
> along the US east coast. Available at
> http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html  and/or
> http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html
> Hope to be seeing alot of you out there this year. Safety Fast, David
> Deutsch

We also have an events calandar, except it is for the Western United
States. If any of you live "Out West" check it out, you might find
something you'll enjoy. The url is
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/8244/events.htm

Hope to see some more SOLer's at these events. I met some of you at last
years events, and hope to meet more of you this year. If you know of an
event in the Western U.S. that we don't have on the calandar, please let
me know.

Thanks

    John Nelson
1965 A-H Sprite MK III