Current favoured parts source for LGBC's (also other hues)

To: MG Forum <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Current favoured parts source for LGBC's (also other hues)
From: Cliff Maddox <maddox@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 23:46:30 -0800
To one and all,

With all the commentary recently about parts sources I have been waiting
for some mention of the company I have been using for the last two years
with great success.  May I recommend Northwest British Imports.  I went
to them for MGA engine parts after Moss shipped me the wrong parts for
the sixth consequetive time. Honest to god I was finishing an 1800 "B"
rebuild and every time I opened the Moss box I was missing some key item
and I had recieved in it's place something like a Spitfire speedo cable
or ?  Anyway I found these guys through a add in Hemming's and their
prices have (In my experience) been better than Moss.    They have been
super helpfull with any application questions and every order for the
last two years was absolutely correct.  They even called me at work
ounce to upologize for not having the rear wheel cylinders that were
part of my order...they were just out of stock and so I was able to get
them else where (No back-order).  But really....not one shipping mistake
in all this time.  Moss has nice catalog of parts but I just got so
(insert symbol for really upset here) ticked with bungled shipments that
I decided to shop around.

Also they have a Website with catalogue access at
http://www.classicar.com/vendors/nwimpprt/NIPCONT.HTM

Anyway that's probably more than enough on that topic.  My upologies for
the display of frustration.

Regards,

Cliff Maddox
'65 Roadster