Re: Burned Big Time)

To: jer@thlogic.com
Subject: Re: Burned Big Time)
From: dfdarby@juno.com (David F. Darby)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 22:58:11 PST
On Fri, 28 Feb 1997 14:44:06 -0500 Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
writes:

>  Since it seems there are quite a number of people interested in
>helping
>others view potential cars in their respective areas, and since I've
>already
>got a "roadside assistance list"  I think it makes sense for me to
>take the
>opportunity and add a field to the roadside assistance list entries
>for
>people who would be willing to perform this service.
>  If this sounds good to everybody, just let me know who you are and
>I'll
>either update your listing or add you to the list.
>
>  Anybody who hasn't heard of the list, or has forgotten the address,
>it's:
>       http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/roadside.html

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Put me down for the White River Valley of Southern Missouri and parts of
Northern Arkansas. Say... a triangle from Springfield MO to Harrison AR
to West Plains MO. I promise to give fair and, I hope after 35 years of
this, informed if not half-baked opinions on the condition and value of
any MG. The only caveat is that I'd be sorely tempted by any MGA --
although my SO will have my clutch foot if I wag another one home, so
maybe you would be safe.

David F. Darby
Hilda, Missouri