Thursday Humour

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thursday Humour
From: RFeibusch@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:49:02 -0500 (EST)
Hey Listers (sounds like we're all leaning to one side or something),
I got this from Ana Petrova, the www.englishcars.com webmaster and thought
someone out there might be able to spread a few yuks this morning:

I'm sorry that you haven't gotten much email from me
lately.  I try to send stuff everyday, but it doesn't
always work out.  It's because I'm tired. For a couple
years I've been blaming it on iron poor blood,
lack of vitamins, dieting and a dozen other maladies.
But now I found the real reason is that I'm tired
because I'm overworked.
*  The population of the US is 237 million. 104 million
are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.
*  There are 85 million in school, which leave 48
million to do the work.
*  Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government. This
 leaves 19 million to do the work.
*  Four million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves
15 million to do the work.
*  Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work
for State and City Government and that leaves 200,000
to do the work.
*  There are 188,000 in hospitals, so that leaves 12,000
to do the work.
*  Now, there are 11,998 people in Prisons. That leaves
just two people to do the work.

     You and Me.

And you're sitting there reading humor email. No wonder I'm tired; I'm the
doing ALL of the work myself.