Smog parts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Smog parts
From: sshannon@GASCARD.COM (Stu Shannon)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 07:27:44 -0800
While getting my 79 Midget smogged the other day, I was told that I needed
a new EGR valve.  The problem was, that no one had one.  Not Moss, not VB.
The only one who said they could get one was British Masters here in San
Diego.  But, they were out, it would take a couple of weeks and it was $325.

To my rescue was a place called 4995 Smog Parts also here in San Diego.
They had both types, the screw in and the bolt on.  But the best part was
they only wanted $125 for the part.  The number there is 800-577-4995.  If
anyone lives in a place where they have rigid smog laws then you may need
these guys some day.

Stu