RE: NEW Improved Web Page - Check Out HIF-4's on the Midget!

To: "'Rich Mason'" <rmason@ro.com>
Subject: RE: NEW Improved Web Page - Check Out HIF-4's on the Midget!
From: David Hall <dhall@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 10:54:37 -0800
Rich -

I rebuilt the HIF-4's with a standard "B" rebuild kit.  So they are
identical to the B.  It performs quite well, and I think it helps
that I flowed the head.  This allows the engine to have an increased
air flow.  (Similar to the B.)  It seems to lack torque at low rpm's,
but that might be timing - which I haven't gotten around to setting
yet.  It also might just be the way Midget's run.  (I've never been in
another one.)

Dave Hall
72 BGT
74 Midget