Re: 6V to 12V conversion on MGB

To: bleckstein@monmouth.com
Subject: Re: 6V to 12V conversion on MGB
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 1997 23:55:06 EST
I too have an Exide Group 26 battery from Kmart in my B.  It fits, the
price is right, plenty of cranking amps.  The warranty is great, 100% for
the first 24 months, and prorated for 60 months.  The 100% for the first
24 months works great for the car that sits all winter.  All this for
about $45.00.

Cheers,
.
Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster
On Sat, 08 Mar 1997 18:35:24 -0500 Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
writes:
>At 02:55 PM 3/8/97 -0500, Mowog1@aol.com wrote:
>>Yo chaps!  A "Group 26" battery will fit nicely into the existing
battery box
>>on your B.  It will make your life much easier if you purchase a
battery that
>>has a "lift handle" included. I purchased one for my '69 C at Western
Auto.