MG 96 FINAL

To: jDeagan@aol.com, 75127.3661@compuserve.com, MOWOG1@aol.com,
Subject: MG 96 FINAL
From: VRHS43A@prodigy.com ( JOHN H TWIST)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 19:20:49, -0500
        Within the next few days I will be finishing the results booklet
for MG International - Indy 96.  In this booklet will be a list of
participants, a list of vendors, results of the various registers' award
winners, and a call for sites for "2001 - An MG Odyssey" (the MG Council
will accept proposals at the Spring meeting at the Carlisle Import Show and
decide on a site at the Summer meeting at the University Motors MG Summer
Party).
        PLEASE!!  If you have ANYTHING to add to this booklet let me know
within a day or two as I want to wrap this up.

        FAST FORWARD!    John Twist, Chairman, Indy 96