Re: WHY BRITISH??? Fairlady -Reply,

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WHY BRITISH??? Fairlady -Reply,
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 07:16:59 -0800
The fairlady I had was a 65 it was an ok car my first sports car BUT it
wasn't an MG,its like wanting a chrome bumper B and having a rubber one
if you really really wanted the chrome one but couldn't afford it and
settled for a rubber one you would never be happy with it even though it
is a good car.I wanted that BRG GT in the dealer but couldn't afford it
so the fairlady was a poor second (but better than a american sled!!)
Pat