Rover V8 SU Parts FS

To: kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: Rover V8 SU Parts FS
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 21:45:04 -0800
Hey Paul:

I'm the guy you chatted with last year on line from Paradise, CA!!

We never seemed to get together, although I did leave a voice mail message
for you once!  I can't remember what parts you needed.

I have recently purchased 5 Rover PB6 3500 S 3.5L cars.  These have the same
engine as your beautiful GT!  Do you know of someone who has a need for
intake manifolds and the correct 1-3/4" SU carbs?  Only four of the cars
have intakes and there are some missing parts on some of the SUs.  Probably
oculd build a complete set for 2-3 cars.  It doesn't appear that these carbs
can be fitted to a standard MGB manifold (drats!).

Please let me know if you or someone else has an interest in these, OK?  I
will sell one complete, used set (2 carbs and manifold) for $100.00, plus
UPS and sales tax (CA residents only).

Cheers,

Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components