Re: WHY BRITISH?Soaps?

To: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WHY BRITISH?Soaps?
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 09:01:21 -0500 (EST)

<< My love for British cars started during my sophomore year in college,
 when my ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend came to my door and asked
 me if I wanted an MG!  It turned out to be an MG 1100 Sports Saloon,
 which I bought from them for the princely sum of ONE DOLLAR!  >>
Kile,
       As Paul Harvey might say" Let's hear the rest of the story".   Was the
new boyfriend rich,giving away a car for a dollar?  Did she dump you or visa
versa?
                               Bill in Colorado