RE: cloth interiors...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: cloth interiors...
From: "Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 11:35:32 -0600
>Well, I contacted the place where it was done and it cost
>around <gasp> $400 a seat.

I had my 'B seats done in velour (w/ vinyl back and sides) by a local
upholstery shop.  The foams were fine, so he just had to make the covers.
He included the headrests; total was $300.  This was less money than to
just *buy* the seatcovers + headrest covers from Moss.

I did some "asking around" about who the good upholstery shops were before
I actually went to one.

But yeah, you don't want to leave it open in the rain.

 Lee M. Daniels                 Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
 daniels@cryogen.com                                      Texas A&M University
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB      "Damn the candles on the cake, crank up the rock & roll
  and slide the Triumph through the curves!" - TeriAnn Wakemen