Re: MGB-GT V-8s

To: damitdick%juno.com@aphub.aerojetpd.com,
Subject: Re: MGB-GT V-8s
From: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Date: 14 Mar 97 06:51:13 PST
Dick,

Buried in your request for info on the Blue Ridge Parkway, I noticed
you have obtained an MGB-GT V-8.  Congratulations!  Is it a factory
car?  If so, we have a lot of notes to compare.  I can also put you
in touch with a fellow in New York who is keeping a North American
registry of these cars.

If it is a conversion, those are great also, Bob and Susan Milner
belong to our local MG Club and have one of the nicest GT V-8
conversions I have ever seen, a 1967.  They took first place at
Twist's Summer Party last year, and won the long distance driving
award besides.

Cheers, PK

Paul D. Kile

kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com