Missouri Endurance Run

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Missouri Endurance Run
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 13:10:46 -0500 (EST)
Jai Deagan (Michigan) and I (Illinois) will also be participating in this
run. We look forward to a challenging, yet fun run...with many participants.

Jai and I have each run the "Round the Lake" run at Twist's, albeit with
 different partners. Right now, the question is: Will "Team Fokowee" be in an
MGB or an MGC?!

Let's see....it the middle of March and the temperature outside is hovering
around 20 degrees today....but.....springtime in the midwest USA....it WILL
be 70 degrees next weekend, right fellow Endurers?!   ;-)

Cheers and TOPS DOWN!

Rick Ingram
NAMGBR 0-134