Master Cylinder resleeving

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Master Cylinder resleeving
From: JBlack2881@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 22:58:19 -0500 (EST)
    I've had both my MGA's master cylinders resleeved by:

                                                                    Stainless
Steel Brakes Corp.

                                                                       114470
Main

                                                                    Clarence,
NY  14031

                                                                 716-759-8666
     One was done in 89 and the other in 92 with no problems. It cost me
$175.00 in 92, about the same as a replacement, but I feel the stainless
steel is much better and of course it is my original part- kind of.
     All disclaimers etc.
    Happy St. Patricks Day
       Jim Black