Replacing door skins and sills?

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Replacing door skins and sills?
From: Don Markham <markham@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 21:49:06 -0500
Hi all,
        I have a question that I'm sure someone can answer, Does anybody have
any advice on what problem areas will be encountered while replacing
door skins and inner & outer sills on a 67' MGB GT? After a question
like this, I suppose an intoduction should be provided. My name is Don
Markham, I live in central Indiana, I have grown up with street rods and
race cars of many types. My first MGB was a 71' GT which was my only
transportion thru high school. I have been a lurker on the list for
several months gathering information about doing a restoration on my
christmas present (1967 MBG GT) from my wonderful wife of 15 years. She
did put 1 restriction on the car, It was NOT to be sold without her
approval (she loved the 71 GT we took on our honeymoon).I an fairly
confident I will be able to complete these and most of the other repairs
needed, BUT the one thing I learned years ago, if any doubt exists, ask
for advice.

Thanks in advance, Don Markham
Thanks in advance for all of the advice. Don Markham