MGA Deluxe for sale

To: MG list server group <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGA Deluxe for sale
From: Michael Eaton <eatons@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 23:04:04 -0500
Buy this one and join the new register!  1962 MGA Deluxe for sale in
Waynesboro, VA.  The owner is Wes Maupin and he can be reached at (540)
943-5697.  I have seen the car and I will be glad to discuss it further
with anyone interested, so feel free to contact me or the owner
directly.  I know what you all are thinking Price, get to the bloody
Price already.....he had it advertised for $10K, but I think he will
entertain offers around $8K from an enthusiast.  I guess this is the
part where I say usual diaclaimers apply ...............

Michael Eaton (eatons@erols.com)
MGAs..