Auf Wiedersan!!!!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Auf Wiedersan!!!!!
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 01:36:11 EST
ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I have been assimilated by Microsoft, but Bill Gates let me down.  For
some reason, Windows 95 wouldn't start and it bungled up my hard drive
REAL bad in the process.  I had to put 3.1 back on so I could dislodge
myself from the list while I starighten things out (gonna stay with OS/2
this time).

If anyone needs anything, ot if I miss any good posts, I'll be at
pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu         I hope to resume status quo by
Wednesday.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III

P.S. --  To those going to the New Orleans British Car Show, if you
happen to see me, introduce yourself.