Re: CA SB42, the 25 year smog bill/musings

To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: CA SB42, the 25 year smog bill/musings
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 05:08:40 -0600 (CST)
There's a combination for a presidencial ticket, Knight/Runner. Not
with my Lucas electrics, Thank you. Let's talk delco retrofits again.

Talking about "Nights" Long Island Centre/MG Car Club has it's annual
Nocturne rally on April 5th. Details at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html

I do not wish to minumize the importance of the original subject matter
at hand. Almost every senator's and congressman's office is equipped
with publicly accessable  e-mail addresses. If you don't act on this we
may loose our rides (cars) and I for one know, that my "pursuit of
happiness" would be greatly hampered minus my rides.