Re: CA SB42, the 25 year smog bill

To: pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: CA SB42, the 25 year smog bill
From: damitdick@juno.com (W. J. Richard Criswell)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:17:35 EST
On Thu, 20 Mar 1997 19:06:07 -0800 pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com> writes:
>I called my 2 state senators offices Knight and Runner,I told the
>person
>answering this was VERY important to me and urged a yes vote.I was
>told
>that Knight was a co-sponser and would vote for it.Lets not let this
>go
>by without a fight!!!     Pat

Very good Pat...Although I feel that written communication is more
effective, even E-mail. Don't forget to contact your Assemblyman!

Also we need to stress our support for the bill as originally proposed
not as ammended by the CA Air Resorces Proposal (30 Years).

Dick 8>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Camarillo, CA
Have MG will travel