Re: Smog bill

To: sshannon@GASCARD.COM (Stu Shannon), mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Smog bill
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 97 12:03:47 PST
I wouldn't recommend mentioning the "beefing up" bit to your Senator. <wink>

Joseph
67 Roadster
(Vegetarian version)

P.S.  I wrote my Senator, John Burton, and got a form-like letter stating that
he was aware of my position as well as many Californians' desire for clean air.
He wrote that he would give the issue careful consideration when it comes up
for
a vote.  I guess he is firmly straddling the fence.