RE: 25 year smog bill/musings

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>,
Subject: RE: 25 year smog bill/musings
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 97 04:37:49 UT
Ditto on the interest on smog legislation whether federal, my state or your
state!!!

As an aside, due to the population increase in my community we were given a
new zip code - the old zip code put me in an area where emissions testing was
required - the new zip code puts me in an area where emissions testing is not
required. I have to admit that I like being in an exempt area but I really do
wonder about the those geniuses running the state government!!

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT
69 B Rdst