Body Shop Trouble in Indiana part 3

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Body Shop Trouble in Indiana part 3
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 20:21:42 -0700 (MST)
>Does anyone in the Indianapolis area know what has happened to Floyd's Body
Shop?

Well I finally met with Floyd at his shop and was pleased to
find that much progress has been made on the B. It seems that
he works odd hours at the shop and had changed his phone number
for non-work related reasons. I was rather panicky there for
awhile when I could not find him. The work so far looks excellent,
and is almost done. His only crime so far is being late, but then
he is also replacing a lot of sheet metal up front that we had
not contracted for. (I think the automatic front end rust proofing
feature, also known as oil leaking, does not work on this car.)
This car had terminal rust and is literally being brought back
from the dead. It looked great when I bought it though, the PO
has to be the Michelangelo of bondo.

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
rdonahue@holli.com
53 MG-TD under DIY restoration
71 MGB still in shop, 17 months and counting