desperation sale of 66 MGB/delivery available

To: autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: desperation sale of 66 MGB/delivery available
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 12:14:10 -0600 (CST)
This is a "hey, I need the money" sale.
1966 Red MGB: wire wheels, factory hardtop (no soft top or frame) runs
but just barely (needs complete engine rebuild), great body with very
little floor work and passenger side castle section needed. Needs
paint. You will not find a better example of this model year for less.
$1,400. and will deliver(on trailer) up to 300 miles from my home on
Long Island for an addition $1 per mile.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch