UK-bound;LBC info wanted

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: UK-bound;LBC info wanted
From: ChuckCiaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:26:16 -0500
Hey,

Tomorrow (Tuesday) we leave for England.  We'll arrive
at Gatwick Weds morning (UK time), pick up our
car, and head north, toward Leeds, headed for Yorkshire.

That said, some questions:

1. Have any of you had experience with a Craven
rental agency in Yorkshire that rents (daily) old LBCs
like Morris Minors, Lotii, and TVRs.

2. Is there anything MGish I should look for/do while in
Yorkshire?

3. Any experience out there in must-see pubs and/or breweries?
I expect to get to Masham to the Black Sheep brewery, but
am always open to suggestions.

4. Anybody know whether there are public internet on-ramps
like in public libraries, coffee houses, or whatnot, where
I can check my e-mail and look at Stillwell's B&B web site?

I know this is late notice, but ... anyway ... I'll gratefully
accept all hints, tips, and suggestions.

thanks,

chuck ciaffone (chuckc@ibm.net)