Florida bound / MG info requested

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Florida bound / MG info requested
From: Bert Otten <Bert.Otten@nni.nl>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 16:55:29 +0100
Hi all,

I happen to be visiting Florida for a holiday, commencing this
Saturday (31 march) for 10 days. We'll be arriving at Tampa
airport. From there it is our intention to visit the Everglades,
Keys, Miami, Orlando, etc. Most part (all?) of the visit will be
a family affair (together with my girlfriend and my parents),
visiting the tourist attractions (I've heard that tourists do exist
in Florida ;-)

I'm just wondering if there are some MG related matters
happening while we're there or other things you would
recommend me.
As a side note: I'm still looking for a Factory Hardtop for a '66
B (but even if found for a reasonable price I wouldn't know how
to ship the thing without too much hassle to Europe) and a
nice boot carpet set.

It will be my second time visiting the US and I'm looking
forward to it very much (especially the climate!).
Thanks for listening ;-)

Bert Otten
'66 B