Re: top problems

To: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: top problems
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 14:00:11 -0600
At 12:48 PM 3/25/97 -0500, Rick of GOFASTMG@aol.com wrote:

><< Hair!!! Hair!!!  >>
>
>  Yep, that's exactly what I counted when I checked the mirror this morning.

Sorry, Rick, the list is gonna hate you for that comment because it reminds
me of a story -- another Carol-story:

A gentleman walked into a barber shop and asked the barber if he had time
to cut his hair. The barber checked his schedule, and said "Sure. I can do
it right now." So the chap removes his hat and the barber had to contain
his surprise: the man only had three hairs.

The barber asked: "How would you like it cut, sir?"

Man: "I like it medium, not too short."

So the barber cuts the man's hair. Then he asks "How would you like it
parted, sir?"

Man: "On the left, please."

So the barber dampens his fingers and gently moves two hairs to the right
and one to the left, but one hair fell out. He said "Oh, sir! I am so
sorry. One of your hairs fell out."

Man: "No problem. Just part it in the middle."

The barber dampens his fingers again and gently moves one hair to the right
and one hair to the left. Another hair fell out. "Oh, no! Another one fell
out!!" he said.

To which the man replied, "Oh, the heck with it all! I'll just drive my MG
with my hair in a mess today."

Disclaimer: I said Rick was gonna'  be sorry!! ;-)

Carol