Re: Cold Red Light et al et al ad nauseum

To: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Subject: Re: Cold Red Light et al et al ad nauseum
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 13:02:06 -0500
Wayne Kube wrote:

<SNIP>  BTW, I used the green power lead
> that went to the induction heater on the ZS to power the electric choke.
> --
> Keep on keepin' on!
>
> Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net
> 1979 MGB        http://web2.airmail.net/wkube
> Plano, TX
> NAMGBR UK Site  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr
> NAMGBR US Site  http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/namgbr

BINGO!!

I knew that damned induction heater thing would come back to bite me.
Ha.
That green lead that used to go to the induction heater on the Z-S is
the one I'm using for the electric choke, and THAT'S the one that's got
three splices in it.

So, if the induction heater draws a lot of power (it's a thick wire)
and the red light only lights when the choke is on and the induction
heater wire is the one I'm using to power the choke and it's got three
bad splices in it ...

Am I onto something here? :)

Corey 'elementary, my dear Watson'
75 MGB 'Rags'