RE: State of LBCs/message of doom/from my soap box

To: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Subject: RE: State of LBCs/message of doom/from my soap box
From: Bill Schleusner <b-schleusner@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 17:43:49 -0600
David said,

Still thinking of that other Korean company thing, if so
then not only are you lacking in character but you're not real bright
either. I'm I rambling again? :-) Safety Fast, David Deutsch

I said,

If that's the case maybe I should look into buying a M**t*.  Just
another random thought. Glad I didn't buy my GT yet.

David, sorry to get your dander up.  Take a 'lude man, don't you recognize
sarcasm when it's written.  My first car was a AH3000, I have admired or owned
LBCs for the last 26 years.  Just wanted to know what everyone else thought
about Runyon's ramblings.  Admire your enthusiasm, not your delivery.  Later.

>From Bill Schleusner
Texas Instruments Incorporated
b-schleusner@ti.com
972-917-6920