More questions from my Website

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: More questions from my Website
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:55:41 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01BC3A28.10A3BBC0

Hi everyone:

Sorry to BOMB the list with these questions lately, but I don't like in
Calif. so I can't answer this one.  Just some guy wanting to buy a 75-76
for about 3000, he is in Glendale Calif.  I don't know why he can't find an
MGB, they are very plentiful in Glendale.  If someone can help him the
message is attached.

Thanks,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm