Re: The Shell Game/?????

To: RWilli6970@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Shell Game/?????
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 07:25:31 -0600 (CST)
You have tangled the bait and I for one am biting. I realize that each
case is different but maybe you can enlighten by giving us a recent
example of one or two cases: the work performed and the bottomline
cost.
I have a 76 B and 66 Midget that I'd like to do  total strip down
restorations on and do all of the disassembly, reassembly  and
mechanicals as is possible. I do not wish to get involved in any body
work at all.
Just some ballpark numbers would be nice.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>To all
>
>I see Moss and Vicky are selling new shells for $4995 plus $499
crating and
>$300 to $600 shipping. That's a lot of dinnero! We have restored a 72
MGB and