RE: The Shell Game

To: RWilli6970@aol.com, RWilli6970@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: The Shell Game
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 97 02:14:46 UT

-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-mgs@autox.team.net  On Behalf Of RWilli6970@aol.com
Sent:   Wednesday, March 26, 1997 4:05 PM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:        The Shell Game

To all

I see Moss and Vicky are selling new shells for $4995 plus $499 crating and
$300 to $600 shipping. That's a lot of dinnero! We have restored a 72 MGB and
are currently restoring a 67. We removed every bit of rust, every small ding,
took off all the paint to bare metal, welded, then primed and seam sealed.
The suspension removed and the entire naked shell was primed and is now ready
for paint. Is there any interest out there to have your shell overhauled and
primed? You would have to remove everything but the suspension and wheels. In
about 30 days you could have essentially a new shell. Picked up and delivered
within 200 miles of New Jersey. MG's only!

Rick Williams
72 MGB
67 MGB
908-928-2140

and it will only set you back ....... (insert missing part about $$$ here).
This is a (insert appropriate percentage and applicable adjectives here -
e.g., whopping 50) ....% less than all the others.

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst (not needed)
69 C GT (not needed)
69 B Rdst (needed)
71 B GT (definitely needed - do you do GTs also??)