Spridget Tranny Conversions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget Tranny Conversions
From: Ofaat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 00:02:29 -0500 (EST)
Any of you who have done the Datsun conversions should be able to answer this
simple query.  I was in a junkyard today picking up some bits to convert my
62 Midget from downflow rad to a crossflow (needed the overflow reservoir and
shroud) when I came across a Datsun B310.  Can this tranny be used in lieu of
the 210 are they the same?  Any and all replies are much appreciated.  Oh by
the way, I knocked off a whopping 25-30 degrees from the engine temp (the
downflow was tired).

Christian Fraga
62/71 Midgets