Re: Making plans / Who will I be seeing this season?

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Making plans / Who will I be seeing this season?
From: Sally Schlining <schlining.m.w@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 19:40:59 -0500
David Deutsch wrote:

> Been studying the Mid to North Atlantic Coast events page and making
> plans (and hotel/motel reservations) for 97 season. Here's what I got
> planned for myself so far:
>
> Weekend stuff/multiday events. (mandatory one a month especially when
> in-laws are visiting/at least they keep an eye on kids) :]
>
> April 25th-27th - Winston/Salem, NC area show
>
> May 9th-11th - Carlisle Import, PA
>
> June 20th-22nd - British Marque Car Club News Triathelon weekend in MA
>
> July 10th-13th - Buffalo Octagon/NAMGBR "MG 97"  Amherst, NY
>
> Some other sigle day events I plan on being at are:
>
> April 5th - "Nocturne 97" rally - a Saturday evening event starting and
> ending in  Northport, Long Island, New York first car of 8:01 P.M.
>
> May 18th - British Car Classic, Laurel Falls, NJ
>
> June 1st - "British are Coming !!!" Oakdale, L.I., NY
>
> June 8th - "D.A.R.E. to be British"  New Windsor, Orange County, NY
>
> June 28th - "British Vintage Gathering" Tuxedo, NY
>
> August 24th - "Vanderbuilt Concours" Centerport, L.I., NY
>
> Sept 13th - ?? "MGs on the Green" Charlotte, NC
> or
> Sept 14th - ?? "British Motor Car Gathering" Manchester, CT
>
> Sept 27th - "MGs on the Rocks" Bel Aire, Maryland
>
> All these events and many more (with additional details and contact
> names and #s)  are listed on my events web page located at URL:
> http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html  and/or
> http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html
> Let me know if you plan on being at some of these and I'll be sure to
> keep an eye out for you. IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT SEASON!!!! Safety
> Fast, David Deutsch

Hi David

How about adding Road Rallying with MGOB.  May 4, Sunday is The Dust
Off, about a 2 hour drive through some wonderful countryside in Northern
section of Maryland. Ending at Winery.

June 8, Sunday is the Lanco Mason-Dixon Ralley, a challenge ralley
hosted by Lanco through the Southern Section of PA.

Great rides!!!!

Sally Schlining

57 MGA
65 Corvair Corsa (The reason I won't be at Dustoff-My first Corvair
weekend event in Williamsburg at Vair Fair)
75 MGB