Re: One month left, final query

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: One month left, final query
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 97 09:33:39 PST
My final message to the list seems to have gotten a few odd responses due to
recent news events.    This was not my intention.  No I am not in trouble.  And
no, I am not a member of an Internet death cult.  Yes, I will continue to drive
and enjoy my LBC.  "Riding off into the sunset" was a reference to
old-fashioned
Westerns.  Once again I thank everyone for the entertaining and helpful advice
I've received during the past year. I will get back on the list as soon as I
can.

Joseph
67 Roadster
(Just riding)

Due to a hiccup in the space-time continuum, I will be forced to sign off of
the
list in about a month.  Please send me anything you think would help me better
maintain and enjoy my MGB.  Thanks to all for the advice you have given me in
the past year.

Joseph
67 Roadster
(Getting ready to ride off into the sunset)