The MG Companion and Midget for sale

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The MG Companion and Midget for sale
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 14:47:25 -0500 (EST)
Has anyone ever seen or heard of a book called "The MG Companion"?.  It is
copyrighted 1960 (same year as my MGA),written by Kenneth Ullyett, and
published by Autobooks.  I was given this book by a co-worker this
morning, and it's aparently been sitting on a bookshelf for 30 odd years.
It looks pretty cool.  I'll probably get started with it tonight.

Second thing:  I ran into my old guidance counselor today at lunch, and
we discussed the '47 Crosley he's restoring and he also mentioned he had a
Midget for sale.  It's a '76 I think, and has rust (how much I don't
know).  It runs but again I don't know...  He's asking $1000.00.  If
anyone's intersted, I can get his phone #.  The car is in Elmira, NY
(almost forgot).

Thanks

Tom
'60 MGA 1600