Re: BC Week May 12 - 18

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BC Week May 12 - 18
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 16:19:55 -0500
Hi Scott and list:

What do you think of getting some kind of vehicle ID made up?  I mean a
bumper sticker (not wonderful), a front license plate plaque like the old
European rally plates, a grille or badge bar badge, or something of this
sort.  Even a decent looking windshield sticker might be nice.

Is there anyone on the list that might like to undertake such a project?  I
would agree to distribute them to our club (110 members) and would even
consider looking into producing something if there were enough interest.
It might be a great way to commemorate our first, hopefully annual, event.

I would imagine that the design should include the SOL logo and some
descriptive caption.  Anyone interested?  Does anyone have any expertise
they could put to use re: design, execution, production and distribution?

Let's hear what you think

John McEwen