FW: Re: Weird SU Carbs Latest

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: Weird SU Carbs Latest
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 17:28:32 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["Scotty"
<scotty@dove.net.au>]]

     Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 23:12:34 +0930
     From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
     Subject: Re: Weird SU Carbs Latest

Hello John Hardy from Oz...right here in John (Scotty) Scotts living
room...we've been MMMing all day.

As to vertical spindles, no MG that I know of used these.....My SA uses
down draft SU's but the spindles are Horizontal....F types had similar
semidowndrafts and horizontal shafts too.....so you'll have to keep up your
search!

Tell us how you're doing with the Alfin replica's and the hydralic (no I
don't do modern stuff: john hardy) brakes.
Cheers from Oz
TATerry