Rover site

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rover site
From: Ron Parkinson <ronp@hasbro.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 09:35:58 -0400 (EDT)
Years ago I had a Rover 2000 TC.  When I went into the Forign Auto Parts
where I usually got parts for an assortment of MG's and minis, they had
noticed the spending patern on Rover parts.  The 3 guys at the counter did a
corus line singing "I'm looking over the repair bills on my Rover that I
overlooked before".

Liked the car but never thaught of another one.