MGA for auction & going to Carlisle

To: MG list server group <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGA for auction & going to Carlisle
From: Michael Eaton <eatons@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 23:05:26 -0500
For anyone interested, I saw a posting on the MGA bulletin board for a
1960 MGA that is to be auctioned w/out reserve on April 19 in Calgary
Alberta (any Canadian listers interested).  There is a photo of the car
on the following website (www.wigleyauction.com).  It appears that the
car is to be auctioned off in conjunction with lawn and landscaping
accessories (go figure) so who knows what type of price it will
bring...Happy hunting
Also going to Carlisle - will be helping a friend in his space (I don't
know the number yet)
Michael Eaton