Re: BCH?

To: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Subject: Re: BCH?
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:38:29 EDT
Thomas-
        I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed so I asked Bob Allen who
knows most everything.  He splained it to me, albeit privately.  In
keeping w/ the family channel of discussion that the adults on this
thread  always use, I can only hint at it for you.  You noticed that none
of the big boys jumped up and blurted it out, did'nt you?
        The "R" stands for red as opposed to the "B" for Black.  Still
not tuned in??  "B" also could stand for Brown.  Okay, for the big money
and a chance to come back next week-The "B" might also stand for Blonde
or perchance Brunette.  All of these prefixes are directly proportional
to a very fine and accurate measurement  scale.  It's probably not the
one your mom  uses when  you are helping her hang pictures at her house.
        That's all the hints for today.  If you need me to resplain it,
feel free to question us again.  You're right, Rob't., this is a lot of
fun.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com