Good news and Bad news.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Good news and Bad news.
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 03:59:29 -0500 (CDT)
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! That's right I'm sitting here at 4:30 A.M.,
watching the coffee brewing and eagerly awaiting the 6 A.M. departure
to go and retrieve my 75 B from shop. Fresh rebuild, O/D where there
once was none, only other very disturbed individuals could truely
otherstand the excitement I'm feeling right now.

On the flip side I'm pounding the pavement again, in search of
employment again. My "dream" job didn't work out. At least my resume is
still current and I'll be traveling in style to interviews.

Safety Fast,

David Deutsch